This is a translation of the spanish cookies policy. In case of conflict between the translations, the spanish version prevails.
In any case, we inform you that GREEN IBÉRICA is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through its own and third party Cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognise the user each time he or she accesses the Website and also to improve the quality experience of browsing the Website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s computer/device and, if activated in the settings of your browser, help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website. Cookies serve many purposes, including allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your user experience. They also help ensure that the ads you see online are the ones most relevant to your interests.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept that the Cookies herein described are installed on your devices and used by us. If you disable Cookies, your navigation on the Website may not be optimal and some of the features available on the Website may not work properly.
By accepting the cookie notice that appears when you start browsing the Website or by configuring the cookies, the user expressly accepts the use of these Cookies on their devices. If you disable Cookies, some of the functionalities provided by the Website may not work correctly.
List of Cookies
- STATISTICAL cookies (or also called analytical): These cookies allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour, including the quantification of ads impacts. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service. The user can accept or reject the installation of these cookies.
- MARKETING and/or Tracking Cookies (also known as Advertising Cookies): These cookies are those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it or to carry out certain treatments and advertising actions. Similarly, through the use of these cookies you can receive GREEN IBÉRICA advertisements on third party websites. You can accept or disable the installation of these cookies.
Control and deletion of cookies
With the cookie setting tool, the user has the ability to reject or accept cookies that require their consent. You can also block and delete cookies by changing your browser settings.
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Last updated: September 2020